Can You Transform Vision Into Reality?
If you are Organized, an excellent communicator, experienced in serving guests or customer service, please apply to join our POP-UP Picnics by WOW! Events Team! Our Picnic Hosts are responsible for all aspects of Picnics from initial set up through the end of the Picnic. You will be responsible for Loading Supplies, Picnic Set-up & Styling, Taking Photos & Video of Picnic Set- Up, Greeting Guests, Breakdown of Picnic and Returning all Supplies to Warehouse. Must have a strong understanding of the way an event is carried out, and can think on the fly to troubleshoot last minute changes. The position is an as needed Part-Time with a starting pay of $15.00 per hour plus mileage.
This essential position in our business is an exciting challenge and very rewarding!! Training is provided for all Picnics Hosts! Picnic Hosts are Responsible for but not limited to:
- Knowledge of company policies and safety practices.
- Demonstrate good judgment, integrity, maturity and flexibility.
- Expert troubleshooter, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem-Solving Skills in dealing with potential revisions to the Picnic set up
- Exhibits excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
- Need diplomatic negotiation skills with the ability to employ a quick solution.
- Interacts and communicates with customers, vendors and coworkers in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
- Remain level headed and calm to meet emergencies with good judgment.
- Maintain confidentiality when needed.
- Insure food quality is at its best.
- Maintains a safe environment for guests and staff.
- Equipment and event troubleshooting.
Picnic Hosts Tasks include and are not limited to:
- Set-up of Picnics.
- Reports punctuality and Maintains an accurate account of clocking in & clocking out for work.
- Must take break and /or meal period according to CA law.
- Adhere to Dress Code. • Follows Picnic time line.
- Maintains health safety temperatures for Food provided for picnics.
- All décor and equipment is packed in a manner to protect it to arrive safely and in one working piece back to the warehouse.
- Makes sure the Picnic location is cleaner than when we arrived!
- Documents pre/post Picnic Evaluations Forms.
Picnic Hosts Requirements:
- Age 18 and over.
- Need reliable transportation to get to and from Locations. (Events are throughout Southern California, mostly in Orange County).
- Vehicle must be an SUV or have ample room for Picnic Supplies.
- Must be Available and Commit to working all Saturday’s and Sunday’s (and Weekday’s as needed for those that would seek additional hours).
- Ability to lift 30lbs or more.
- Valid and Clean Driver’s License preferred.
- Verified to work in United States.
If you are a go getter, like the outdoors, are eager to learn and would like to join the POP-UP Picnics by WOW! Events Team, please send us your resume. We look forwards to receiving it!