Our Company’s Mission:
To Deliver Extraordinary Experiences Every Day!
Successful Southern California event sales & planning company with substantial growth plans looking for an Independent & competitive individual who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Our Goal is no to be good. Its to be extraordinary. Extraordinary performance comes from extraordinary people. And the foundation for extraordinary people is an extraordinary culture.
We are looking for someone with proven prospecting and closing skills who is passionate about the hospitality/event industry.
Mission of the Position
To Generate New Profitable Corporate & Social Event Business & Plan Extraordinary Event Experiences for every Customer, Employee and Attendee
- Lead Generation- Initiate, build and maintain new sales accounts through pro-active approaches
- Create new business opportunities and relationships with future clients. Convert business opportunities into sales.
- Develop and manage a target list of future clients.
- Set appointments with prospective customers
- Deliver Impressive, Impactful & Informative Sales
- Nurture and grow ongoing business opportunities and relationships with existing customers.
- Qualify, respond to and quickly process Request for Proposals
- Plan & Execute Extraordinary events
- Collaborate with team members, customers and vendors on opportunities and/or issues.
- Customer Service – Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and communications; provide necessary support.
- High School Diploma with some course work in college
- Interest in Event Planning
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have Driver Licenses and Vehicle for Transportation
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Willing to adhere to our WOW! Basics
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- Must Have a Good Work Ethic
- Must be Willing to Engage, Learn, and Have Fun
- Should be able to work independently as well as a team
1ST Year Compensation= $80,000 (Salary + Commission + Benefits)
2nd Year Compensation= $100,000 (Salary + Commission + Benefits)
How to Apply
Please no follow-up calls regarding status of application